Tuesday, December 9, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
[X] Custom

---

Grimnír finds his will wavering, but he really believes that Yukari can help. She may be difficult to predict, but someone with her abilities can surely be of great assistance. At the very least, she might be able to point them in the right direction. The power to manipulate boundaries must count for something, after all.

"I'm sorry Alice, but I really believe that Yukari can help," he says sternly.

Alice lowers her head. He can't see her face expression. Grimnír swallows nervously. He can feel a rift forming between them. She isn't taking this well.

"I understand," she whispers. Alice turns around to leave.

He needs to do something. Without warning, he grabs her hand.

"Wait," he says. "I can't let you go alone out there."

Alice pulls her hand away.

"I'm not that weak. I can take care of myself," she says cooly.

"No doubts here, but that isn't the reason."

Alice turns around and looks at him. Her eyes are cold and angry. He wouldn't be surprised if she would attack him right now. At this moment, she really doesn't seem like an ordinary human. However, she waits patiently for him to continue. Grimnír takes a moment to organize his thoughts.

"I don't want you to feel alone anymore," he continues.

"..."

Silence fills the room.

"- and that's why I'm going to go with you anyway, even if I disagree." he finishes.

Alice looks up at him in surprise. He can see her eyes starting to tear up again.

"W-what? Y-you don't have to! I mean -"

Suddenly, a loud snap interrupts them. Eirin smiles slyly as she watches the two blush and fidget in embarrassment. She clears her throat loudly before speaking.

"While I hate to interrupt such a touching moment," she says, "We should get moving some time this week..."

Eirin suddenly points at the bunny girl.

"Reisen will accompany Alice in the Forest of Magic. I believe that the two of them should be able to handle themselves in case of trouble."

Eirin points at Grimnír.

"I'll give you directions to Hakugyokurou. Since you can fly, you shouldn't meet any problems on the way. Just don't get sidetracked and you will be fine. This way you can try both methods."

Eirin nods to herself confidently.

"This will also prevent you two from getting distracted by each other," she adds with a mischievous grin.

No comments: