Monday, December 15, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Try to talk to Chen about something.

---

Grimnír flies a little bit closer to Chen.

"So Chen, what sort of things do you like?"

"E-eh?" the cat girl stammers.

She quickly hides behind Komachi. The shinigami chuckles a bit.

"Careful there, Grim," she says. "Despite her appearance, she is a top class nekomata. Her combat skill is at a different level compared to yours. Unless you are hiding some kind of world shattering power, I would be careful."

Komachi pats Chen on the head encouragingly.

"So-sorry about that," he manages. "I couldn't help myself. Anyone would want to get closer to a cute little girl like her."

Chen peeks from behind Komachi, blushing slightly.

"Such a dangerous thing to say, Mr. Magician," the shinigami comments.

"I-I mean that I want to be her friend! Don't misunderstand!"

"Of course! Of course!"

Komachi turns to the nekomata.

"So, would you like to make another friend today?"

Chen takes a long look at Grimnír before speaking.

"I like big brother Vincent better!" she says finally. "This guy looks pretty weak."

Grimnír smiles weakly.

"That's a pretty mean thing to say, even if he is just a human," Komachi says sternly. "You should apologize."

"I don't wanna! This guy is weak! I don't like weak guys! They're useless!" she whines.

"Don't make me tell Ran about your rude behavior," the shinigami adds.

"E-eh? Please don't tell Ran! Please don't tell! I promise to be good!"

"Then apologize."

The cat girl flies in front of him and bows politely.

"I'm very sorry!"

...

Several minutes later, they find themselves at the entrance to the Hakugyokurou grounds.

"Wait patiently at the dining room," Komachi instructs Chen. "I'll see if I can find Youmu. She must be in the kitchen by now."

Grimnír pauses to think.
[ ] Accompany Chen in the dining room.
[ ] Follow Komachi to the kitchen.
[ ] Take a walk around the grounds.
[ ] Wander around aimlessly.
[ ] Custom

No comments: