Wednesday, December 31, 2008


Loading User Commands:
[X] Quickly finish cooking the dish, then bring it out with a tray.

---

Grimnír doesn't know what Wriggle wants to say, but it must be something important if she travelled all the way here to find him. According to her actions, she doesn't want the others to know that she is here.

"A-anyway," says the stranger, raising his hands toward him, "I don't believe we've met before."

"E-eh?" Grimnír says. Oh wow, what horrible timing.

"My name is Vincent," says the stranger. "I am a guest of Hakugyokurou. Nice to meet you."

Grimnír nods politely, taking a quick glance at the window as he does so. Wriggle isn't there anymore, thankfully.

"I am Grimnír. I'm an apprentice magician of sorts," he returns. "Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Vincent walks over to him, and the shake hands. Grimnír observes that the guy's coat isn't of the same design as the clothes of the others. Vincent said that he is a guest; perhaps he comes from the Outside too? Maybe they should find time to chat, but first, he needs to find Wriggle.

"So... what's for lunch?" says Vincent as he turns toward the others.

"Oh no!" cries Youmu. She hurries over to her counter.

"I took care of it while you were... busy," Grimnír returns. "Don't worry about it."

"Thank you very much!" Youmu says, complete with a formal bow.

Grimnír carefully transfers his now cooked dish onto a plate and prepares to carry it out of the kitchen. This is his chance to escape unnoticed!

"I'll take these to the dining room," says the magician before heading out of the kitchen. He tries to act naturally as he speedwalks out.

A few moments after leaving the kitchen, he feels someone gently tug at his robe. Grimnír recognizes the youkai girl immediately.

"Sorry about the wait. I didn't want anyone to get suspicious," he says.

"Mr. Grimnír, you're a magician, right?" asks Wriggle.

"I guess you could say that," replies Grimnír, not meeting her eyes.

"I-I need your help! Can you come back with me to the Forest of Magic?"

She looks really worried about something.

[ ] Go with Wriggle immediately.
[ ] Ask her for the details right here.
[ ] Find someplace they can talk in private.
[ ] Tell her that you need to finish here first.
[ ] Refuse to get involved.
[ ] Custom

No comments: