Friday, November 6, 2009


Loading User Commands:
[X] Hide Yukari in your pocket. Tell her to stay quiet.

---

"Just enjoying the ride~"

Grimnír scowls at the miniature gap youkai.

"A-are you nuts? What are we going to do if she sees you?"

"Ara? Now that is a problem. What are we going to do, I wonder~"

Grimnír covers his head with his palm as he stares at the tiny girl. She pulls out a tiny fan to cover her mouth. Surely, she is enjoying this.

"I have half the mind to -"

"Oh, she's looking this way~"

"W-what the -"

He looks up to see Sakuya still staring at the forest with her back against them. Yukari giggles quietly at his reaction. He frowns hard at her.

"That isn't funny..."

"O-of course it isn't, fu fu fu~"

Grimnír sighs to himself as he plants his palm upon his face.

"Nevermind, I won't ask. Just stay hidden in my pocket, alright?"

"Our little secret?"

"Yeah, whatever."

She winks at him before disappearing into his front pocket. The pocket vanishes from sight as well, though he can tell that she is still with him. Well, she might come in handy later on, but he can't get used to carrying her around like this. She isn't some kind of item, after all.

"Hey, Wizard."

Sakuya turns around and walks closer to him.

"Have you noticed anything weird?"

He shakes his head quickly.

"It's peaceful, isn't it? Besides that ice fairy, we haven't encountered anything strange or dangerous in the Forest of Magic."

The chief maid nods grimly.

"Exactly. The Forest of Magic is never this peaceful. It's as if all the fairies and youkai have left or gone into hiding."

"... sorry, I don't get it."

"If my guess is right, we must be getting closer."

"Closer to what?"

She stares at him for several seconds, as if appraising his ability.

"Say, can you defend yourself?"

[ ] "Yes, but I'd rather not."
[ ] "Yes, I know how to fight."
[ ] "Yes, I can crush my enemies."
[ ] "No, I'm just an ordinary human."
[ ] "No, my magic is still weak."
[ ] "No, I dislike violence."
[ ] Custom

No comments: