Sunday, November 30, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Suggest asking help from Yukari. She might know another way.

---

There may be another way.

"Why don't we ask Yukari for help?" Grimnr asks.

Everyone in the room turns toward him. Alice looks particularly irritated, perhaps even angry. Eirin looks slightly shocked, if not a bit curious. Reisen looks outright terrified. The room is silent for a few minutes.

"You are talking about Yukari Yakumo, I assume?" Eirin finally asks.

He nods slowly.

"B-but isn't that too reckless?" Reisen argues.

Eirin looks at him thoughtfully.

"Marisa is in dire condition," she says. "I suppose we can consider that option."

Alice suddenly stamps her foot on the ground.

"A-are you crazy?" she stammers. "She forced her way into your head!"

He takes a step back from the agitated dollmaker. She looks furious.

"I know she is dangerous," he says. "B-but she sorta visited me earlier this morning and offered her help."

Alice's expression darkens.

"I-I mean that she apologized for what happened before. It was a misunderstanding," he adds.

"She could have killed you," she whispers.

"I know that, but she seemed sincere this time. I think she just wanted to protect Gensokyo."

Alice shudders angrily.

"F-for all we know, she might even be the one who did this to Marisa!" she says.

"..."

Silence fills the room. Several minutes pass. Only the sound of Marisa shifting in her bed can be heard. Finally, Eirin decides to speak.

"If you really want to meet the gap youkai, you should head to Hakugyokurou," she says. "The ghost princess is her good friend, and she might know of a way to contact her. Otherwise, I can provide you a list of herbs I need from the Forest of Magic."

"Give me the list," Alice says.

Grimnr pauses.

[ ] Try to convince Alice to go with you to Hakugyokurou. (Specify argument)
[ ] Go to Hakugyokurou alone.
[ ] Collect herbs with Alice at the Forest of Magic.
[ ] Stay at Eientei with Marisa.
[ ] Custom

No comments: