Tuesday, November 18, 2008



Marisa falls heavily into his open arms.

"Where are we ~ze?" she asks as she stands up on her own.

"My castle," he replies. "After defeating the shrine maiden, I asked if I could build my home in the Hakurei Boundary. She said that she didn't mind as long as I didn't cause any trouble."

"E-eh? I never heard of that before ~ze" she says, frowning.

He smiles gently at the golden-haired magician.

"That is because the only ones who know of this place are Reimu, Wriggle, myself, and the students."

"A secret hideout, eh? This really is like you ~ze" she says as she looks out the window. "You really tend to overdo it."

The castle is hovering over a thick miasma of light and color. There are four towers at each of the cardinal directions. At the top of each tower lies a giant gemstone that seems to be powering the barrier around the castle. The castle grounds themselves are full of beautiful statues and well-kept gardens. There are several fairies in apprentice uniforms walking around the different areas.

"Your students?" she asks.

"They are under Wriggle's tutelage now," he says. "I think it is about time for me to settle down a bit."

No comments: