Friday, November 28, 2008



"Stop dodging!" Alice shouts.

"W-what the hell?" Grimnír shouts back.

Alice fires another barrage of bright blue energy bolts at him. He quickly flies left in order to avoid them. One of the shots manages to singe his shoulder.

"D-damn, that hurt!"

Alice puts her hands on her waist and pouts.

"That's what you get for not listening," she says. "I told you that I'll cancel out the shots before they hit you, so stand still!"

"B-but you haven't even told me how to make a barrier!" he argues.

Alice folds her arms.

"I don't have to. You already created it before when you were attacked by fairies, remember?"

Grimnír catches his breath.

"Then why do I have to block real energy bolts?" he shouts.

"I told you, this is the best way to test the strength of your barrier."

He sighs as he starts to understand the meaning of this training. She is trying to get him to form a barrier to defend against danmaku shots. Unfortunately, he can't remember how he did it last time, and now that he can fly, his mind keeps telling him to avoid taking damage.

"B-but I'm afraid of getting hurt," he mutters to himself.

"Get ready, I'm going to shoot several more this time," Alice says.

He feels himself shudder in fear.

[ ] Dodge the shots. Those things hurt when they hit!
[ ] Fly away from Alice. She is attacking you.
[ ] Stand your ground and try to form a barrier. You can trust in Alice.
[ ] Attempt to counterattack. You have to try to stop her.
[ ] Try to use your spell card. It might help somehow.
[ ] Custom

No comments: