Tuesday, November 11, 2008



Loading User Commands:
[X] Whisper something before blacking out.
[X] "No... I still function..."

---

"No... I still function..."

The last things Grimnír sees are Marisa jumping down from her broom excitedly and Alice scowling at her.

...

Somehow, the pain is starting to subside.

[~Welcome back.]

Looks like he is in that place again.

[~You did well.]

"If I did well, then why did I end up here?"

[~Would you rather be out there and in excruciating agony?]

"..."

[~The magicians will fix you up, don't worry about it.]

"I suppose,"

[~The Black-White surprised me. She guessed right about your learning style.]

"Learning style?"

[~Even with magicians, there is a great variety in the methods they learn magic.]

"I wouldn't know."

[~Well, I won't give you a lecture, but yours often involves "experimentation".]

"..."

[~Just don't be too reckless when trying out new things.]

"I see,"

[~Anyway, down to business - something major is about to happen.]

"Major?"

[~When it happens, don't let it leak out to the shrine maiden. If you do, you will probably all end up dead.]

"I don't know what you are talking about."

[~You will. Anyway, besides that, I decided to help you out a little bit.]

"A little bit?"

[~Think of it as insurance.]

Something lands in front of Grimnír.

(single selection only)
[ ] Earth Sign, 「Stone Fortress」
[ ] Fire Sign, 「Focused Immolation」
[ ] Logos Sign, 「Calculated Risk」
[ ] Deus Sign, 「Unlikely Coincidence」

No comments: